Trading Terms and Conditions
- All cash sale customers must pay their invoices in full prior to despatch.
- All accounts are strictly payable by the 28th of the month following the month of purchase.
- Failure to comply may result in a credit restriction.
- Any costs incurred in the recovering of overdue debts are payable by the debtor.
- Credit facilities may be withdrawn for any reason at the discretion of Tobin Electrical Components Pty. Ltd. (Tobin) and without notification.
- Ownership of any goods does not transfer to the purchaser until all monies owed have been paid for in full. An invoice does not constitute a change in ownership.
- Prices shown in our Price List are excluding GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The minimum order value for goods charged to the client's account and delivered to the client's address is $100.00. No minimum order value is applicable if goods are charged to a client's account and collected from the sellers address or freight is organised at the client's expense.
- Standard freight charges are applicable on all deliveries and payable by the customer. Exemptions are at the seller's discretion.
- Payment will be made by cash, cheque (Telecheque), bank cheque, direct deposit or by credit card (plus a surcharge of up to 2.5%).
- Any claim for short supply, missing goods or damaged goods must be reported within 7 days from date of despatch.
- Tobin will not be liable for any delay in supply and/or delivery arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Any goods returned for credit must be in the original packaging and in "as new" condition and returned within 14 days of purchase, otherwise a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged. A copy of the original invoice must be accompanied with the returned product or no credit will be given. No goods will be accepted for credit after 90 days of date of original invoice. Freight charges are not refundable on any goods returned for credit.
Returns & Exchanges
- We will accept change of mind returns and exchanges up to 7 days from date of purchase. Item/s must be unopened and unused. The item including the original packaging (if any) must be in saleable condition. Freight and delivery charges are not refundable, and delivery back to us is at the customer's expense. Parts that have been ordered in specifically for a customer cannot be returned or refunded.
- PCB Purchases: Please bear in mind that electronic components can, in some cases, be damaged by static electricity, or sometimes the fault in a circuit board can be a result of a fault in another component. Fitting a new board to a machine can result in repeating the same damage to the new board. Because of this, please be aware that any PCB, if purchased, cannot be returned for credit under any circumstances, whether it has been fitted to your machine or not.
- Orders other than special buy-ins can be cancelled up 24 hours before the time of delivery, however a 20% administration fee may be charged. Credits or refunds will not be given for delays in delivery which is outside the control of Tobin.
Tobin guarantee their Tesco range of heating elements to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials. This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of any product that proves to be defective within the guarantee period. This warranty only covers the replacement of the defective part and Tobin shall not be held responsible for the cost of removing or replacing any defective part. Any defective part is to be returned, with proof of purchase, freight pre-paid, to Tobin head office or an address specified by Tobin before any repair, replacement or refund can be effected.
Tobin accept no liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, of, or to, any person or property arising from the supply of services or materials or the supply, installation or operation of goods, including consequential loss or damage arising from any breakdown or failure to perform.
- Twelve (12) months from the date of sale by Tobin for all domestic elements.
- Six (6) months from the date of sale by Tobin for all elements used in commercial applications.
The Warranty is void if:
- Any serial or identification number on the product has been altered, removed or rendered illegible.
- The product has been subject to misuse, abuse negligence or accident.
- The product is operated on voltage that varies by more than 10% of rated voltage.
- The product is damaged by foreign objects.
- The product has been altered or repaired.
- The product is used for duty other than that for which it was intended.
All pricing and specifications contained on any Tobin/Tesco literature are correct at the time of printing. However, Tobin reserve the right to alter any information contained in their literature at its discretion and takes no responsibility for discrepancies. Tobin Electrical Components Pty. Ltd. will not be held liable for any claims for loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of any discrepancies. Duty of discernment remains the sole responsibility of the buyer.